Thursday, February 25, 2016

Planning the Spring Break Ride

On a shoestring....

I'll be heading out in one week for New Orleans and then most of Texas for Spring Break. I don't believe I'll be staying in a hotel more than three days on the trip, and those rooms are covered anyway.

I'm looking forward to some New Orleans food, music, and fellowship. It will be great to see my daughter Cece in Houston. She has a wonderful place that I've not seen yet. I've got to spend some time with a Boozefighter brother who went down right before Christmas--he hasn't fully gain consciousness yet, but its important to me to show support for him when I get out there.

Heading to Killeen and Temple will be fun. It's been over a year since I've been back there. So many friends, so little time.

Then, it's on to Borger where I have to go to a court hearing about the guardianship of my cousin.

A nice bike ride. Hoping the weather will hold up for most of the trip. I know the temperatures will be wonderful. It will definitely be a great trip.

No comments: