Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Feast of Snow Days!

Well, not exactly, but....

I've been out of school for two days--Friday and Monday. Devin has been out of school one week (5 school days). During that time we've stayed close to home (actually, limited to staying in the house for two days because of the snow), cooking some pretty good meals and drinking quite a bit on the weekend.

We also played "Cards Against Humanity" with Devin!

And he loved it.

Twisted little fellow that he is!

As I get closer to my birthday, I always think about how important family is. I love my family, and I'm glad we do many things together. If we weren't close, I'm sure we would kill each other during times when we are snowed in.

Now, as I get ready for school today, I know that I've had more than enough time to grade all 155 papers that were due this weekend while also reviewing my lectures.  I'm thankful for taking the time during Winter Break to get as many preps completed as I could so that I wouldn't fall behind like I did last semester.

It is still a good New Year! I'm gonna try to keep it that way!

No comments: