Monday, January 19, 2009

Hallelujah!!!

The 44th President of the United States....


I have not been so hopeful about the direction of America since 1968. In that year, two of my heroes were murdered--Martin Luther King, Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy. It would shape my critical attitude towards the United States and its politics up to this point in my life.

These last eight years have been nothing but a nightmare for me. Year after year, things only got worse. How Shrub got "elected" in 2004 was incomprehensible to me--a real low-point in politics in this country. How could so many people be so wrong?

Barack Obama will take the oath of office at Noon. It is an incredible event on so many fronts. I am filled with lots of emotions right now.

I am happy to say that I will support my President with all my heart.

My President

President Barack Obama
The 44th President of the United States
Thank God

No comments: