Friday, August 15, 2008

It' Getting "Stinky" in New Orleans....

And it ain't because of overflowing garbage trucks running through da Quarter....

C-Ray is going to get an award for (I can hardly believe I'm writing this) "Distinction for Recovery, Courage and Leadership." What a crock of shit that is (pardon my language).

But Adastros has exposed the real moving force for the event. In essence, its a Fundraiser for C-Ray. And there are some folks who are not too happy to be associated with this event--bascially, they were sold a bill of goods for an event they knew nothing about.

Yeah, C-Ray--that's the way to do it. Keep foolin' folks for your own purposes. You are such a piece of low political life--I can't believe you are still in office. Get him out, folks--please, get him out!!!!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I've been thinking of masterminding a plot to quietly slip Ray Ray out and just slide Arnie Fielkow into place. Think anyone would notice?