Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thanks for Listening to My Show

Well, I’m flattered by how many people have logged on to my show at Live-365. Thanks for your support. I’m trying to post two new shows a week to go in the rotation, so I’ll keep you all posted on that. I’m also planning on posting my playlists here, so keep an eye out for that.

Let me know what you think of the show. It is the first thing I’ve done in a long time that is keeping my mind off of New Orleans, so to speak, even if I’m playing many of the cuts I would be doing on WWOZ. It was an important part of my identity in New Orleans, so I guess that helps me out quite a bit to be spinning music people appreciate.

Again, thanks for your support. I’ll keep you posted on new things here on the blog.

2 comments:

Bingo Man said...

Hey Bill: I am staying in Pearl River, here's a report http://www.ventalation.blogspot.com/ Sold Fig House, Jonathan's off to Philadelphia, Penn not Miss. We are all dish palced.


Jerry

Banzai Bill said...

Incredible--it seems like so many of us who loved the city so much have found we are displaced and living somewhere else. It's all like a very bad dream.

E-mail me so we can keep in touch. I guess Jazzfest will become, once again, the time when we all will meet up with each other....